This Honeywell model 2114 water resistant steel fire and security safe has a 1 hour fire rating for up to 1700°F / 927°C. This safe features 1.07 cubic feet of interior storage space, a water resistant door and cabinet design, dual digital and key Lock protection, LCD display panel, programmable calendar and clock, user history log, motion and tilt alarm, 2 emergency override access keys and 2 entry keys included. The Honeywell model 2114 has 2 live and 2 dead steel locking bolts for added security, double steel wall construction and protective rubber feet. The safe benefits you with one removable shelf and a convenient lever-style handle. 4 (AA) required, but not included. This Honeywell safe is backed by a 5 year limited warranty and a lifetime after-fire replacement guarantee.
Honeywell Safes, Paper Shredders and Door Locks are manufactured and distributed exclusively by LH Licensed Products, Inc. These products provide safety and security for your important and irreplaceable documents, data and your most valuable personal possessions. For more information, go to www.honeywellsafes.com.
- UL classified Fire Rated Up to 1550°F / 843°C to 1700°F / 927°C
- Water resistant door and cabinet design
- Dual compression latches for added water protection
- Advanced dual digital and key Lock protection
- Audible motion alarm that sounds if safe is tilted or dropped
- Insulated Double Steel Wall Construction
- 2 Live and 2 Dead Steel Locking Bolts
- Key Lock (2 Entry keys Included)
- 4 (AA) Batteries required, not included
- Interior Dimensions: 10.0 in H x 15.6 in W x 11.8 in D
- Exterior Dimensions: 15.2 in H x 19.5 in W x 17.3 in D
- 5-year limited warranty plus Lifetime "After-Fire" Replacement"