WINDOW COVERING USE AND CARE GUIDE
Natural Bamboo Shades/Blinds/Woven Wood Shades
Bamboo is a natural, sustainable material. Natural bamboo shades (also called bamboo blinds or woven wood shades) should be kept away from moisture and used only in a dry area. If you choose to hang natural bamboo shades outdoors, we recommend you bring them indoors during wet or damp weather conditions. If the shade gets wet, we recommend you lower it and let it dry completely before raising it up again.
Do not use water or chemicals on your bamboo or woven wood shades to clean them as it could discolor the finish or cause mold.
Dust with a feather duster, light cloth, or vacuum with a brush attachment.
Interior-Exterior Solar Shades/Sun Shades
Solar shades can be used indoors or outdoors because they are durable and waterproof. If the shade gets wet we recommend that you roll it down and let it dry completely before rolling it up again.
- Dust with a feather duster, light cloth, or vacuum with a brush attachment.
- Use a damp cloth to wipe off any remaining dust or dirt.
- Let air dry completely before use.
Indoor Fabric Roman and Roller Shades
Fabric Roman and Roller Shades should only be used indoors.
- Lower the shade completely.
- Dust with a feather duster, light cloth, or vacuum with a brush attachment as needed.
- Spot clean only with a damp rag and very mild detergent.
- Let air dry completely before raising the shade.